Friday, May 13, 2011

You too can make fabric softener at home!

I have been couponing for a while now & I have a few bottle of fabric softener that I got SUPER  SUPER CHEAP or FREE, but I do want to try this out.  If you can get the conditioner for free or cheap, it's worth a try.



Difficulty: I could do it in my sleep                                  Cost: Free to $1.00
Time: 2 Minutes

Ingredients:
6 C Hot water

3 C White Vinegar
2 C Sauve Conditioner or whatever you have laying around

Mix conditioner & water well until dissolved.  Mix in vinegar.  Put in a used, clean dispenser (like the old fabric softener bottle)

2 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I've two bottles of vinegar that I don't know WHAT to do with. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also use vinegar as a hair wash. It detoxs the hair from all the hair products. And you can use it as a disinfectant on your kitchen counter. I'll post that recipe later.

    ReplyDelete