Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I don't do windows.

I don't do windows.  I have this crazy idea that if you clean your windows they should be clean, with no streaks, lines, or film.  With children & a dog in the house, I seem to clean the windows weekly.  Thank goodness for winter, the rainy dreary days make the likelihood of me noticing the window smudges next to impossible.  But I do have a way, taught to me by my step father, to help me with my window OCD & it's thrifty too. 

Crumple up a sheet of newspaper & use it with your window cleaner.  You save money on paper towels.  Everyone can find some kind of newspaper, they're everywhere.  It makes your hands a mess, but who cares you're going to wash them anyway. 

I use this with mirrors, windows & even car windows.




Yes I am using the name brand stuff.  I got it cheap.  Once I am finish with this bottle I am going to find a homemade version, but that will be in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment