Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Confession of a wandering mind

Welcome to the wonderful world of my wandering mind!  Is it any wonder why I couldn't sleep last night?  This is just some of the random thoughts I had while my sleep eluded me.

How much can one kid poop?

What am I going to make for dinner?

I think I should pick up some Jerry Lewis movies & introduce the kids to a national treasure.

Oh, I should introduce the kids to The 3 Stooges!  No, they already know how to inflict pain why give them more ideas.

If mortgage rates are at 4.25% how much would that save us?

What is APR & why it is more than the original rate?

I should start watching Suze Orman more.

If Suze Orman was president, . . . Apples, we need more apples!

Could you imagine if Suze was president?  A Suze smackdown for the entire US!  "Dee-nied!"

Seriously, how much should a child poop?  Is he normal?

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment