Thursday, January 19, 2012

If it's FREE, it's for me.


This entire purchase was $3.67!  2 stores Rite Aid & Walmart, basically the only stores in town.  Rite Aid is still having their 75% off toys so picked up 2 play dough for .25 each & 4 packages of Up 2 U gum for FREE.  Use $1/1 coupon from the 1/1/12 SS.

Walmart that's another story.  Aside from my youngest literally screaming through the store, I was still able to pick up 3 FREE Oreos use coupon $3/3 Nabisco Honey Maid, Newtons, Ritz Crackerfuls, Teddy Grahams, Wheat Thins, and Triscuit from the 1/8 SS.  The BIC & Brawney were printable couples that are no longer available.  The pens will be donated to my children's school.  The dog bones were a whopping .32 each.  It's been said that you can make money on it, but our Walmart prices are too high.  So I thought paying .32 cents each is a good deal, so maybe our dog will eat those instead of my organic chapstick.  Anyone want a dog?  Go here to get the coupon.  It does say good on any pack, but the coupon prints with no size restriction.

Have fun couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment