Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A funny thing happen in Safeway today

So I dropped my youngest off at school today in the midst of a snow storm.  SNOW!  It's the beginning of spring and we have snow, I guess this is response to the sunny winter we had.  I stopped off quickly to make my rounds at Safeway, look what I found:


I was able to get 4 packages of yogurt for 80 cents!  That's 5 cents each!  A STOCK UP PRICE!  I will guarantee my children will snarf eat these during Spring Break.  I also picked up a pound of ground beef for 30% off, which made it $1.88, a good price.  We have a few packages of ground beef, but I wanted to make meat balls & freeze them so I picked it up.  And what household with children don't have banana's, it's a staple in our home, even though the price is 64 cents/lb.  If you can find a better price, let me know.  So the entire purchase was $5.44. 

No comments:

Post a Comment