Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You control the sales, the sales don't control you

When I teach my couponing classes, I always, always stress "YOU CONTROL THE SALES, THE SALES DON'T CONTROL YOU".  Why?  The point of couponing is to save money on things you usually buy and not on things that you don't.  Don't waste your money.  Honestly I think I haven't see anything noteworthy at Safeway in the last few weeks, the prices are AWFUL!  Prices here have jumped, probably by double digits in the neighborhood of 25-50%.  Since I live in a small town that's where you shop unless you wanna drive into Salem.

So needless to say we've been eating out of my stockpile.  But there were some good deals for items I will donate to the food bank.  No the ice cream is for my husbands sweet tooth & it was hot here yesterday (a whopping 80 degrees).  Take a look, total spent $9.

No comments:

Post a Comment