Thursday, September 20, 2012

Say What? Free Hair Cuts?

YES!  I cut my kids hair so this isn't really saving me money, but this could save me some time!  Starting on November 4th, and every Sunday thereafter you can get a FREE haircut for your kids at any JC Penny salon.  I’d still suggest making an appointment if at all possible. (Don't forget to leave a tip, too!)

BTW I did take advantage of their free hair cuts in August.  My oldest hair cut came out wonderful.  Dad took them, I was nervous.  I like my kids hair a certain way.  I was extremely happy when I saw him once I got home from work.  My youngest, unfortunately, who has never had a "professional" hair cut, would not even get in the seat.  He exclaimed "My mommy cut my hair!"  What can I say the kid's got taste!


No comments:

Post a Comment