Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Safeway trip $9.55


Yup I spent $9.55 for all of this.  With the Just4U prices & coupons everything was CHEAP!  First log onto Safeway.com & sign up and add your personalized deals to your card.  I would wait a few hours or even the next day before trying to use your deals.

Spinach was $2 each, use the $2 off coupon

Jack Daniel’s Barbeque Sauce on sale BOGO (2/$2.99)
Buy 2 Use $1/2 coupon from 5/20 RP insert

Tostitos (2/$5.00) use tear pad coupon $1/2

Best Food Mayo on sale $2.77
Use $1/1 coupon from 5/20 RP insert

Heinz Ketchup (32-36 oz) on sale $1.49 with weekly ad coupon or load it to your card 
Use $.25/1 coupon from 5/20 SS insert
The International Delight creamer, I got free just by contacting the company.  No coupons for milk & potato salad.  I really wish the IRS would give a tax deduction for buying milk.  Now to answer your question as to why I bought 5 bags of spinach, I cook it down & freeze it.  I'm going to try my hand at making raviolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment