Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Famous Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe



OK Jen this one is for you!  I must really love you like a sister if I'm going to share with the world my famous chocolate zucchini bread recipe!  Remember this!  I can no longer take this bread to MoPs, because everyone will have the recipe.

BTW I shred my zucchini & prepackage them (3 Cups) & toss in the freezer for later use, usually during the winter months when I feel like baking.


CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD

3 eggs
1 C oil
3 C grated zucchini
2 C sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 3/4C flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 C cocoa
1 C chopped pecans (optional)
1 C chocolate chips (optional)

Preheat oven to 325.  Beat eggs until foamy, add oil & sugar, mix well.  Add shreddred zucchini & vanilla.  Mix well.

Combine salt, flour, baking soda & powder, & cocoa separately.  Mix well then add to the previously mixed ingredients. 

Add chocolate chips & nuts.  Mix well again.

Spray 2 loaf baking pans w/Pam.  Split the batter evenly between the two pans.

Bake both loaves at the same time @ 325 for approx 60 mins - Makes 2 loaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment