Saturday, August 18, 2012

I've got the skills to pay the bills ~ My Safeway deal

$27.02 OOP a 75% savings!


Seriously, I was only going to Safeway for the cheap creamer & BBQ sauce, but came across a few AWESOME deals.  This is the reason I add EVERY coupon to my card, you don't know when you'll be able to use.  Like the coupons for 7 packages of hot dogs that made me $1.25, which paid for my cube steak, or the Bailey coffee creamer which made me .52.  I was happy to pay $1.37 per package, but to make money is better. The other notable items were BBQ sauce for .24 each and spread for $1.  The chocolate was $1.50 no coupons needed!  Oh how I love the orange "50% off" or the green "75% off" stickers!

Sometimes I impress even myself.  I only had 4 paper coupons totalling $3.05 & 1 - $2 doubler.  The rest of the deductions came off my card.  Don't forget to add all the coupon to you card!

No comments:

Post a Comment